2018, you were good to me, like coming up for air. Its been a gradual hike out the the valley and this year was like the first gasp of fresh air. No year will ever be perfect, but I’d say it was a pretty dang good year!!
There was learning and loving every single week. Here are some of my thoughts as I look back on 2018 and look ahead to 2019.
- I can fight harder than I ever knew I could for the things worth fighting for.
- Don’t let your relationships go into automatic mode, always, always be intentional.
- Blogs are pretty much my lifeline. Blogs are my resource for all the things. Some of my favorites are Chris Loves Julia, Jillian Harris, Living with Landyn and Young House Love.
- Homemade Tortilla Chips > Store Bought Tortilla Chips
- When you accidentally kill your plants and you can’t find a local replacement, Amazon has your back. (And has your back for everything else too).
- Love Languages really help you know how to love the people in your life the best. What are your love languages!?
- Ebates, continues for the win on extra cash for living the life you are already living. You should sign up if you haven’t!
- Your 30s really are better than your 20s.
- Slowing down and actually enjoying all of this in full capacity is best rather than doing it all.
- I love supporting small businesses. Purchases there are passions of people behind the name and a single purchase goes a long long way! Support small businesses!
- Home art is really hard to come by… A simple DIY coming at you later this year and the launch of the KM Print Shop! More info to come to help support you and your home with that missing link!
- Cooking together is one of my favorite ways to spend quality time, second to probably drives on back country Indiana roads just to scoop a slushy 🙂
- My Nina is a great great joy, even when she has her hellion moments.
- The years really do go faster and faster every year.
- Based on my 2018 Best Nine, you all liked my honey, my home and my puppy the most! Ill do my best this year to share more pretties of all three!
- If you’re not changing, you are now growing.
- When you find the right person, falling in love with them more and more each day is the greatest adventure.
- I have to get over the fears and dive into the things I desperately want and if it doesn’t go like I hoped, then at least I know I gave it my best. So here we go!!
Cheers to 2019, KM