A motto to my life is to celebrate the little things. After all, life is all about the little things. Some of the smallest things happened to me this month that turned my frown upside down. I took a moment to soak up that experience and see the joy in it. Here are a few little things that put a sparkle into my day 🙂
– Running a 5k and being the only ones in costume and looking ridiculous
– Updating my Sincerely, me page all by myself!
– Finally opening the box that holds a brand new camera after having it for over a month
– Celebrating a 30th Birthday with gold details
– Reaching my 2 year mark as a Floridian
– Being voted one of the 32 Best Photographers in Tampa
– Seeing my own photo in a Pinterest search
– Buying new slippers
– Dancing around the house to Christmas music with my roommates
– Getting my hair colored for the first time
– Running the Dirty Girl 5k
– Recognizing God’s grace in my life and redecorating my cube to be fabulous
– Thanksgiving with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandparents despite not being able to go home to Indiana for the Holiday
Just a few and am so grateful to celebrate the little things in life. I hope you are holding on to each moment (no matter how small) and keeping it near and dear to your heart! Those are the pieces of the story that make life a journey.
Until next time…